Support Your JCC
JCC ANNUAL APPEAL
When you walk into the JCC, we ask you to pause for a moment… and experience the essence of community surrounding you. Watch children playing on their way to preschool, folks rushing to a new fitness class or to go for a swim, seniors enjoying a live jazz concert and volunteers and staff planning new events. You’ll see community, and the wonderful impact it has on thousands of people here at the JCC.
Please help support your community – right here at home – and our important goals and priorities moving forward, including:
- Supporting Those in Need with Scholarships
- Expanding Special Needs Offerings
- Growing Jewish and Cultural Programming
- Going Green With New Energy Efficient Improvements
Your support will make a difference in the lives of many! Please make a gift today. Stop by the Welcome Center or donate securely online here. THANK YOU!
There are many ways you can support the JCCNS, including those listed below. For more information, please contact Development Associate Karen Bar-Or at email@example.com or 781-476-9901.
Your gift will help the JCC of the North Shore offer enriching and important programming for children through seniors.
Memorials or tributes remember or acknowledge a special person with a gift to the JCCNS. We will send a Tribute Card to acknowledge your contribution of over $18 to those you wish to notify.
Chai Benefactor Membership is a special membership category at the JCC, created in the spirit of the word Chai, which is Hebrew for life.
Chai Benefactor Membership includes JCC membership dues and Health Center membership. Chai members enjoy many perks, including
- Chai gym bag
- Gold key card
- Special events
- Three Guest Passes to use to invite friends and family to the JCC
- $75 coupon to use on any fee-based fitness classes/programs (not including our Intro to Personal Training package)
A portion of your Chai membership (donation minus JCC dues and Health Center membership) is tax deductible.
You or your business can sponsor one of the JCC’s popular events/programs and receive positive exposure among JCC members and the community. Sponsorship opportunities include the JCC Golf Outing, Film Festival, Jewish Book Month, Triathlon by the Sea and more.
Endowment gifts may be structured in many ways. You can..
- Create an endowment to perpetuate your annual support. This is a wonderful way to sustain your lifelong investment in your community.
- Establish your own restricted endowment fund to benefit specific programs, including Early Childhood, Summer Camp, Jewish Programming etc.
- Designate your contribution for JCCNS’ unrestricted endowment. In many ways, unrestricted gifts are the most powerful. They give the JCCNS the flexibility to use your gift for the greatest good and to respond to our community’s changing needs.
Want to know more? Please contact JCCNS Executive Director Marty Schneer at 781-476-9900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matching Gifts: Corporations have chosen this method to support their employees’ good will as well as supporting charitable organizations. You or your spouse’s company may match your personal donation. Contact your personnel/human resources department and forward the matching gift form to the J.
For more information or if you have questions about different ways to give, please contact Development Associate Karen Bar-Or at 781-476-9902 or email@example.com.