Want a tour? Stop by the JCC, call 781-631-8330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give Your Kids the Best With…
- Our renowned Early Childhood Program, welcoming children 12 weeks to 6 years old
- J Adventure, our after-school program with classes including Tae Kwon Do, Cooking, Science, Art, Dance and more
- Summer on the Hill, our popular summer camps for toddlers to teens
- Exciting Kids Fitness and Sports teams and classes
- Swim Lessons and JCC Sea Serpents Swim Team
Get Healthy & Fit
- Start with the JCC’s Smart Start fitness evaluation and plan, and work with our expert personal trainers.
- Get Heart Healthy on our new, state-of-the art cardio equipment, from treadmills to ellipticals, bikes and more!
- Swim laps in our beautiful heated indoor pool.
- Shoot hoops in our gymnasium. Join our Hoop Leagues, too.
- Play tennis on our lighted courts.
- Get moving in our FREE Group Exercises classes, including Yoga, Zumba, BodyPump, Spinning and more.
- Personalize your workout with our experienced Personal Trainers.
- Stay strong with our Wellness Series events focusing on aging with health.
- Stop by our partner Spaulding Outpatient Center for the best physical therapy care.
Learn Something New
- Learn a new language with Berlitz classes here at the J.
- Start music lessons in the J’s JamRoom.
- Hear from world leaders, entertainers and authors in our Manhattan in Marblehead speaker series.
- Meet famous authors at our Jewish Book Month each fall.
Have Summer Fun!
- Enjoy our beautiful Outdoor Pool Complex with cafe, playgrounds and more.
- Try a poolside fitness class.
- You’ll love our daily Family Summer activities at the Outdoor Pool.
There are so many reasons to join the J! Call us today! 781-631-8330.
Reciprocal Temple Offer
Members of all local synagogues, who have not been members at the JCCNS for the last year, can now join the Center for 50% off the first year’s dues.
Temple Emanu-El and Temple Sinai in Marblehead, Congregation Shirat Hayam in Swampscott and Temple B’nai Abraham in Beverly are partnering with the JCC and offering JCC members, who have not been affiliated with those synagogues for a year, 50% off their first year’s temple dues.
For more information, contact your synagogue or the JCCNS at 781-631-8330.
This is a one-year introductory offer. After the first year of membership, all regular temple and JCC dues will apply.
*** Scholarships Available - The JCC welcomes people and families in need to apply for financial assistance. Details HERE.