We Love to Welcome Guests!
The JCC of the North Shore loves to welcome guests to our beautiful 11-acre campus and our facilities here. There are lots of ways you can visit the J.
Guests of JCC Members
- JCC members may bring a guest with them to use all the facilities for a fee of $10 per adult per day, $5 for guests under 12 years old. Families pay no more than $35 per day.
- Guests of JCC members must be accompanied by a sponsoring JCCNS member throughout the entire visit.
- Guests between the ages of 13-17 MUST have a parent or legal guardian sign the Guest Registration form when they arrive.
- Guests ages 3-15 may only use the pools or gymnasium when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please note: Only guests age 16 and older are permitted in the Fitness Center and in Adult Group Exercise classes.
Walk-in visitors who are not with a JCC member will be charged a $20 fee per person, or $45 per family per visit.
‘Try Us’ Pass
- This one-time pass allows a person not affiliated with the JCC to come try out the facilities. This excludes Specialty Classes and Personal Training.
- You can get your Try Us Pass from a Membership Adviser. Please allow time in advance of your initial visit to complete the Guest Registration Form and to meet with a Membership Adviser. NOTE: ALL GUESTS must present a valid current photo ID at each visit.
Members visiting the JCC of the North Shore from outside of the North Shore Area who are current active members in good standing at other North American JCCs may visit our JCC for up to one week in any calendar year free of charge.
If you have any questions about the JCC Guest policy, please contact Membership Director Donna Nielsen at 781-476-9908 or firstname.lastname@example.org.