Give your children the best! The JCC has been named the BEST Marblehead Preschool by the Readers Choice Awards. Our Early Childhood program is growing and we’re opening new classrooms this December! Come experience all we have to offer your child – and your family. Here is our Open House schedule:
- Saturday, Jan. 24, 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Friday, Feb. 6, 9:00am-11:00am
- Tuesday, Feb. 10, 3:30pm-5:30pm
Tour classrooms and learn about our curriculum and enriching programs. RSVP to Early Childhood Dir. Stephanie Walsh at email@example.com or 781-476-9882.
The JCC Early Childhood Program welcomes children ages two months to six years old. Our enriching curriculum encourages social, emotional and physical growth. We support and promote positive feelings about school and instill a life-long joy of learning and discovery. Children are introduced to language arts, science, math, social studies, music and creative movement. Each classroom is arranged in a series of learning centers that foster creativity and independence.
The JCC’s Early Childhood Program has welcomed generations of children, building trusting relationships that support each child’s individuality, creativity and potential. We are known for our experienced teachers, small class sizes, research-driven curriculum, exciting specialties and beautiful facilities, including an Indoor Pool, Dance Studio, Gymnasium and Playgrounds.
1) in respecting children as individuals.
2) that friendship and cooperative play enhance a learning environment.
3) that the foundation of learning is self-esteem and trust in others.
4) that you, as parents, are your child’s first and most important teachers.
Come discover why the JCC is the BEST Marblehead Preschool!
JCC Early Childhood Center Director